Featured Post

Perfect Imperfection

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, the first Ravella/Gilbert tree. Actually we have two trees. One is artificial. It is perfect. It has p...

Sunday, June 4, 2017

We are Moving

At long last Ginger and I have finished our book, "Hope Found."  A little of the back story....
When I started this blog back in 2007 my intention was two-fold: first, to take my hand-written journal entries and put them in digital form so I could have a record of the journey Andrea and I were on and second, I wanted to provide a place for our close family and friends to see how we were doing.  

Blogs were pretty new back then.  Little did I know they could be read by anyone.  I soon found that strangers from around the world would find my blog.  When I married Ginger Gilbert, my story as a widower would become OUR stories.  Over the past 10 years hundred of thousands of people have logged onto this blog from countless countries around the world. Ginger and I realized how much people desperately need to hear the Hope we found and we can all have in Christ - especially in times of heartache and suffering.  

As we continue our journey to healing we have decided to start a new website "The Anchor of Hope" based on the truths of Hebrews 6:19.  We will continue to post blogs, but also will expand options to include lots of other things we think you'll like. God continues to refine us each and every day.  Our new website is www.theanchorofhope.com.

You can order a copy of the book from our publisher WestBow Press at:

www.westbowpress.com/Bookstore/BookSearchResults.aspx?Search=hope%20found



No comments:

Post a Comment