Featured Post

Perfect Imperfection

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, the first Ravella/Gilbert tree. Actually we have two trees. One is artificial. It is perfect. It has p...

Friday, February 1, 2008

Andrea's last Journal Entry

Nov 15 2007

Isaiah 54:14-17

14 In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
16 “ Behold, I have created the blacksmith
Who blows the coals in the fire,
Who brings forth an instrument for his work;
And I have created the spoiler to destroy.
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment

Thank you Lord for taking me from oppression fear and terror. Thank you for your protection from anyone stirring up strife. God I pray your healing over me. I thank you for my good blood work. Thank you for Dr. Osswald. Give him wisdom. I love you and I thank you for my progress and I pray it will continue.

Love you,
Jokie

No comments:

Post a Comment