Featured Post

Perfect Imperfection

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, the first Ravella/Gilbert tree. Actually we have two trees. One is artificial. It is perfect. It has p...

Friday, February 1, 2008

Short Journal Entries

Aug 2007

Lord, thank you that Jim and I are getting back to a study. Thank you and bless Beth Moore for writting, "Living Beyond Yourself." I pray you will bless us in this study. Thank you for your healing work in me.

Sept 27 2007

Matthew 7:7-12

7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

9"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Father I thank you for your word of encouragement. I love you and I know you are working on my behalf. You know my desire is to be healed soon. I pray you give me what I ask. I pray I give my life unto you.
I love you, A


Oct 2007

Father, I ask the Holy Spirit to come into my being with a roar. Use me! Don't let one of your saints die early. There is still more work to be done. I pray I will arise and help women in need. Today Belinda came by and visited in the morning, and then Lori Jo called very upset. Later I talked to Leigh. I pray I gave Godly advice and helped them by the Holy Spirit.

Oct 9 2007

Father I just want to be healed. We have waited so long. Sometimes with lots of faith, sometimes we were shaken. But Lord I love you and I know you love me. I beg you to empower your word in me and heal me this day!

Oct 15 2007

Lord, Father may i always know what is right, and do it. I don't ever want to live a life of sin. We are on earth such a short time and yet I pray I have an impact for you. I pray you will heal me completely and use me to further your kingdom. Lord, please say it is enough and heal me completely. I believe I am ready to work for you and to love others. Not my will but thine be done.
I love you,
Andrea

Oct 17 2007

Psalm 95

A Call to Worship and Obedience
1 Oh come, let us sing to the LORD!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
3 For the LORD is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.
4 In His hand are the deep places of the earth;
The heights of the hills are His also.
5 The sea is His, for He made it;
And His hands formed the dry land.

Lord I approach you with thanksgiving, joy, and praise. You are above all in this earth. You are our maker, and we kneel and worship before you. Let me never harden my heart. I love you forever. Please heal me tonight.
I love you,
Andrea

Oct 2007

Psalm 56

8 You number my wanderings;
Put my tears into Your bottle;
Are they not in Your book?
9 When I cry out to You,
Then my enemies will turn back;
This I know, because God is for me.
10 In God (I will praise His word),
In the LORD (I will praise His word),
11 In God I have put my trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?

Lord, the image of you putting my tears in your bottle comforts me. It's not just any bottle, but your bottle. That you would so careingly bottle up my tears is beautiful. I know you are for me, and I praise your word. What can cancer do to me? I shall not be afraid. I will preform my vows to you for you have delivered me from death. I beg you Lord, let me walk before you in the light of life.
Love you, Andrea

Oct 2007

Luke 22:39-46
Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives
39Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him. 40On reaching the place, he said to them, "Pray that you will not fall into temptation." 41He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." 43An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.

45When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow. 46"Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation."

Lord I pray nothing will stand between your will and my future. I don't think I feel "angony" because of your promise to heal me. I'm sorry you had to endure the cross, but I'm glad you did for our salvation sake. I love you and I thank you for dying for us.
Love Andrea


Oct 2007

Psalm 123

Prayer for the LORD'S Help.
1To You I lift up my eyes,
O You who are enthroned in the heavens!
2Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the LORD our God,
Until He is gracious to us.
3 Be gracious to us, O LORD, be gracious to us,
For we are greatly filled with contempt.
4Our soul is greatly filled
With the scoffing of those who are at ease,
And with the contempt of the proud.

Lord, I pray for your mercy to come come over us with healing and help us in this time of need Lord! Please heal me. You are my creator and you love me. You made me from nothing and I am yours. My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit. Heal this temple, O lord. Make me new again. I want to serve you and my family. I ask for plenty more years. Answer me soon Lord Jesus. I trust in you, Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment