Featured Post

Perfect Imperfection

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, the first Ravella/Gilbert tree. Actually we have two trees. One is artificial. It is perfect. It has p...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Andrea's Journal Entry Feb 2 2007

Lamentations 3: 55-58

I called on your name, O LORD,
from the depths of the pit.

You heard my plea: "Do not close your ears
to my cry for relief."

You came near when I called you,
and you said, "Do not fear."

O Lord, you took up my case;
you redeemed my life.

Lord I know you hear me when I call upon your name. And I feel as though I'm in a pit. This cancer and treatment are dragging me downward. I'm so tired but you hear my plea to not close your ears to my cry for relief. I know you do. You drew hear to me and said for me to not fear. To not be afraid means I listen to you and trust in you. You have taken up my case and you have redeemed my life! Come quickly Lord Jesus and heal me. Set me forth onto a path of righteousness to spread your good news. If there is anything else I need to do, show me Lord.

I Love you, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment