Featured Post

Perfect Imperfection

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, the first Ravella/Gilbert tree. Actually we have two trees. One is artificial. It is perfect. It has p...

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Would Like To...

I found this entry in the same journal I found the dream. It was the last page. I loved it and thought I would post it. It is a glimpse into who Andrea was and it made me smile. It is a list of things she would like to do. I will tell you she did almost all of these in her life.

Nov 3rd 1998

I would like to: (Besides the obvious "be a better person.")

Understand and use my camera better
Be a great photographer
Learn about historical architecture
Design and make my own clothes
Know a little more about different breeds of horses
Make wooden furniture
Be very knowledgeable about antiques and furniture styles
Be a gifted gardener
See, in person, many gardens of varying styles-learn about topiaries
Be a talented writer
Find knowledge and wisdom and insight from God-Discernment
Smile more-as in I'm very happy
Show more gratitude
Make happy memories with our boys
Not change a thing about my marriage

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post. I have been following along for a while. This post seemed to reflect the celebration of her life, which is really nice.

    I love her photography-related goals.

    Thanks for all you write, this blog is incredibly important... to you I'm sure, but I find it important and a required daily read, even as a total stranger.

    ReplyDelete