Featured Post

Perfect Imperfection

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, the first Ravella/Gilbert tree. Actually we have two trees. One is artificial. It is perfect. It has p...

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Best Medicine

Tonight we gave Andrea the best medicine. Nic Anthony and I came to the hospital and spent time together as a family. I will go on the record that the boys are no better at charades then I am. When Andrea tied to tell the boys something I had to step in to offer my expertise. We finally figured out what Mom was saying, she wanted us all to go shopping for Christmas. Later we watched some TV and I know Andrea enjoyed hearing the boy’s laughing in the room.

But what made the day was when she looked at me and said, "I love you."

Thank you Lord for this night, for the best medicine, for Andrea and for my family.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! It brought tears to my eyes. Knowing you as family, I could just picture all of you there together....that is the best medicine for her of all. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete