Featured Post

Perfect Imperfection

Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, the first Ravella/Gilbert tree. Actually we have two trees. One is artificial. It is perfect. It has p...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's All In The Name

Jokie just one of many names for Andrea. Jokie was given to her by her sister Anglea when they were little girls, but it stuck. If you talk to anyone in her family they will refer to her as Jokie. It has no meaning, at least not one that can be recalled. And I love it.

Over the years I added to the list and Andrea just put up with them all. Here are a few of my favorites.

Jokamus Beautumus. I told her this was the Latin name for her, translated Beautiful Jokie

JB. one of my more common names. It is short for Jokamus Beautumus.

Little Bit. Obvious if you knew her.

Sunshine, Because that is what she was to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment